April Showers is definitely living up to its name at the moment, so I’ve pulled together a list of things to do when the rain won’t go away (no matter how much you ask)!
- Why not take a look around St Albans Abbey, you’ll quite often find events taking place too.
- Catch the latest movie, check out what is on at The Odyssey
- Have a look at one of our local art galleries – Whitewall Gallery, Gallery Rouge or Nude Tin Gallery
- Learn something new at Redbournbury Museum, Verulamium Museum, Organ Theatre Museum or Frogmore Paper Mill
- Let the kids run wild at DJ’s Jungle Adventure
- How about creating something special at Pots of Art
- Go for a swim at Westminster Lodge
- Have a look at what’s on at one of our great theatres – Alban Arena, Sandpit Theatre, Organ Theatre, Maltings Art Theatre and Abbey Theatre
- Bounce around on a trampoline at Gravity Park
- Head to St Albans Library and pick out a book to read
Let me know if the comments below, what you like to do on a rainy day in St Albans!